- 1 PRIVACY STATEMENT
- 2 COOKIES POLICY
- 3 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to JOSHUAROSATO.COM. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that JOSHUAROSATO.COM collects, and the ways in which JOSHUAROSATO.COM uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
JOSHUAROSATO.COM may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to JOSHUAROSATO.COM.
Using Personal Information
JOSHUAROSATO.COM may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where JOSHUAROSATO.COM discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, JOSHUAROSATO.COM may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
JOSHUAROSATO.COM will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
JOSHUAROSATO.COM will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
JOSHUAROSATO.COM uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Tracking user activity, including but not limited to: searches, interactions on both internal and external links, purchases and affiliate referrals
- User demographics, including but not limited to: age, location, interests and device identifiers
- The usage of other first and third party cookies not already mentioned
Most browsers allow you to refuse or block cookies.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
To learn more about cookies, including how to block or delete them, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
JOSHUAROSATO.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.